The refresher course is for delegates who have previously passed the two day Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) course and can provide proof of successful attendance. It aims to bring health and safety knowledge up to date, as well as giving a thorough overview of the legislative changes and their impact in the workplace. The course includes a wide range of topics which have been affected by the changes to procedures built upon the material in the original course.
Who Should Attend
Those who have previously completed their SMSTS must renew before their current certificate expires.
- Raise awareness of current trends within the Health and Safety Executive direction of enforcement.
- Improve awareness of recent changes and development in construction legislation, safety health & welfare practice and environmental issues.
- Identify measures that assist with the practical application of responsibilities.
- Assist you to able to implement new guidance and industry best practice affected by changes.
- Increase your awareness of your duties and responsibilities with regard to health, safety, welfare and the environment
The course will be delivered in one day consisting of 7.5 hours of training including a measurement of learning outcomes and practical measured element