PAT Testing Courses
Fire Safety Training
First Aid Training
First Aid For Mental Health
NEBOSH Training Courses
Plant Training Courses
***New Syllabus 2020***
This course, held over a period of two weeks, is suitable for managers, supervisors, employees and representatives who require a broad understanding of health and safety issues.
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is based on UK law. It is made up of three units which must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEBOSH National General Certificate Qualification:
****New Syllabus 2020***
Who’s it for?
Having the NGC is good for career prospects as it both
boosts someones standing in their current role and can help
them progress. The qualification is:
– Relevant to every workplace
– Ideal for managers, supervisors, or anybody with health
and safety management responsibilities
– Perfect for those embarking on a health and safety career
What will successful learners know?
With in-depth focus on the things that matter, the
– How to effectively manage health and safety
– The UK’s key legal requirements
– How to identify and control common workplace hazards
– How to measure success
What will successful learners be able to do?
Risk assessment is central to the NGC qualification.
Through study and workplace application, successful
learners will be able to:
– Confidently carry out risk assessments
– Develop and implement a detailed action plan
– Manage and minimise workplace risks
– Support and develop your company’s health and safety
– Ensure their teams undertake their day to day activities
more safely thanks to the awareness and knowledge
Assessment is a two-step process:
– One question paper that assesses what you know
– A practical risk assessment that assesses what
you can do
Both assessments are marked by external examiners
appointed by NEBOSH. These examiners are chosen for
their experience and expertise to ensure that learners are
assessed by the very best from our industry.
|25 October - 19 November||View Details|
|13 September - 06 October||View Details|
|10 - 28May||View Details|
|12 October - 06 November||View Details|
No Events Found
Get in Touch
Do you have any questions about this course or any other?
We can’t wait to help you with your training needs, please complete the form and we will get back to you ASAP.